Volleyballs My Game! What’s Yours?

When you aren't around

YJ Khaw via Compfight

VOLLEYBALL

In this paragraph I will be talking about the rules of the game. My main rule is to never be unfair or try to cheat. I also think that depending if you win or lose you should always have good sportsmanship. Okay now its time for the real rules of the game. One rule is there should always be at least 4-6 girls on the court at a time and if you ever do subs the players always need to go up to the ten foot line. Another rule is a block doesn’t count as one of the three hits. Also there is the rule of one player cannot hit the ball twice in a row. One last rule is if a ball touches a boundary line it still counts as being in.                                                                                                                    In this paragraph I will be writing about my favorite part of volleyball. My favorite thing about volleyball is my teammates. They are the people that help you make it through the game and cheer you up if you make a bad move. They are more important than losing or winning and you can always rely on them. They are like your second family and just like you can rely on them they need to be able to rely on you if they ever need it. These are some reasons why my favorite part of volleyball are the teammates.          Last I will talk about the history of volleyball. On february 9, 1895 they actually used to call it mintonette  and was invented by William G. Morgan. It was actually invented four years after basketball was. It is designed to be a mix of basketball, baseball, tennis, and handball. The first volleyball net ever used was 6 and a half feet. The offensive style of setting and spiking was first demonstrated in the Philippines in 1916. This is a little bit about the history of volleyball.

SOME SIGHTS THAT I USED ARE:

Volleyball History

Volleyball Rules