Christmas

Merry Christmas, 2011

Bogdan Suditu via Compfight

My favorite holiday is Christmas it is my favorite holiday because we either get a lot of presents or we go on trips. We are going to new York this Christmas and I am really excited. We will wake up on Christmas morning and open presents from our grandparents then I will go to my dads and come back home. We will then go to sleep and wake up and then get on the plane to new York. It will be my older brothers 1st time on a plane but it will be my 4th time. This is one reason why Christmas is my favorite holiday.

Another reason why Christmas is my favorite holiday is because all of the food. We always have a ton of food and my family comes over and we it all of it. Lets just say there aren’t usually very many left overs. We have all different types of desserts and appetizers and the dinner we have is so good. My favorite food is mac and cheese and the brownies. It takes so long to make all the food and then when we get to eating it is gone so fast.

One last reason that I love Christmas is because of my family. I have the best family ever they are so nice and loving. They also help me get through the hard times and they help me whenever I need them. I love spending this holiday with them because they are the people I love the most and they love me a whole lot to. These are all reasons why Christmas is my favorite holiday ever.

Here are some sights to give you a little more information about this holiday:

Christmas                                                                                                                Christmas