Its all about school

In this paragraph I will talk about my daily routine at school. So school starts around 7:35 and ends around 2:35. Have 7 different classes in one day not including lunch, homeroom or advisory. We have a locker break before school starts, after first, after 3rd, after lunch and before we go to our 6th and 7th periods. At 2:27 in 7th period we put away our Chromebooks and get whatever we need out of our locker. Lastly we get on the bus to go home. Some people walk or there parents pick them up but most people ride the bus.

In this paragraph I will talk about the whole school year. There are around 180 days of school and at my school we have five terms that are each about 7 weeks long. we are in school for all of fall, winter and I am pretty sure most of spring but we are also in school for a little bit of summer. Each term we change our 6th and 7th periods unless your in band and choir like I am. When you do switch classes you stay with the same people and you just switch the subject. Last and probably the best part of the day is lunch this is our free time sometimes we can be on our phones but we get to talk and have fun with our friends. Also we sometimes get to go outside in some classes.

Quality Bus Service #707aCreative Commons License ThoseGuys119 via Compfight

Bleistifte verschiedener FarbenCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight

Some sights I used were:

School

School

THX FOR READING MY BLOG!! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED IT

1 thought on “Its all about school